NEW CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES IN CONTEMPORARY DIGITAL ORTHODONTICS
- DIGITAL 3D ORTHODONTICS and VIRTUAL SMILE DESIGN:
a. Digital Orthodontic and Intraoral Scanner: The future is now.
b. Integration of Intraoral Scanner images and CBCT.
c. How to sell our treatments: Neuromarketing. Emotional and rational patients.
d. How to turn a rational patient in an emotional patient.
e. Virtual Set-Up and Mock-Up.
- NEW ORTHOPEDIC CONCEPTS AND APPROACH IN THE DIGITAL ERA. EVIDENCE BASED ORTHODONTICS (EBO) or CLINICAL EXPERIENCE BASED ORTHODONTICS? WERE WE ARE? BENEFITS OF THE ORTHODONTIC AND ORTHOPEDIC TREATMENT ACCORDING WITH EBO.
- OCCLUSAL AND FUNTIONAL OBJETIVES IN DIGITAL ORTHODONTICS.
- ECOLOGICAL AND EFFICIENT ORTHODONTICS AND ORTHOPEDICS: NATURAL AND FUNCTIONAL FORCES.
a. Orthodontic Tooth Movement in Contemporary Orthodontics: What is the best force? Myths and lies about Orthopedic Forces.
b. Muscular and Occlusal Forces. Equilibrium in the Tomes Corridor. Scott and Melvin Moss Hypothesis.
c. New concepts in Craniofacial Growth. How the vertical growth change sagittal correction.
d. Alveolar Bone versus Basal Bone growth: The big mistake.
e. Functional Appliances: Miotonic and Miodinamic Appliances.
f. Activator. Twin-Block. Functional Regulator by Frankel.
g. Hybrid Appliances
h. Functional Appliances for Jumping the Bite.
i. Fixed or removal Functional Appliances.
j. Clinical treatments. Clinical cases.
k. Treatment of Sleep Apnea-Hipoapnea Syndrom.
- 3D MOLAR CONTROL AND EXPANSION IN EARLY MIXT DENTITION
a. 3D Molar diagnostic.
b. Digital Oclusal Diagnostic in Mix Dentition.
c. ASAP Cephalometric analysis for you and me.
d. Control and 3D Molar treatment: Appliances and techniques.
e. Skeletical Expansion: Rapid maxillary Expansion with new screws.
f. Dental Expansion: 3D Wilson System.
- CONTROL OF SPACE AND THE DEEP BITE IN MIXT DENTITION.
a. Dental and occlusal Digital 3D diagnosis with Nemocast software®.
b. By-Pass Arch wires: Mulligan. Utility by RM Ricketts. Design and activation.
c. Clinical cases
- EXPANSION OR EXTRACTION IN CONTEMPORY ORTHODONTICS.
a. Roth or Damon Philosophy and Technique?
b. Crowding: Expansion or extraction?
c. Overexpansion : clinical advance or marketing?
d. Long term effects of overexpansion.
- DIAGNOSIS PROTOCOLS AND TREATMENT IN THE CLASS II DIV. 1.
a. A new approach to the Mandibular Class II. The problem of the diagnostic.
b. Diagnostic Protocols: Nasolabial Angle.
c. New concepts: Jumping the Bite. Periodontal Propioception.
d. Class II: Contemporary Philosophy and Evidence Based Treatment.
e. Orthopedic Treatment.
f. SWLF Appliances to Modify Jaw Growth. Anteroposterior Correction.
g. New Functional Appliances.
h. Evaluation of the Mandibular Growth.
i. Plan of the Treatment: Step by step.
j. Combination of Functional and Fixed Appliances.
k. Clinical cases.
- TMJ and DISFUNTIONAL PROBLEMS IN CLASS II-2 MALOCLUSSIONS.
a. A very simple approach to TMJ and Dysfunctional Patients.
b. The role of Gotic Arch in the diagnostic of TMJ.
c. Simple Removal Plates for the Class II-2 Maloclussion treatment.
- DIAGNOSIS PROTOCOLS AND TREATMENT IN THE CLASS III.
a. Philosophy and Evidence Based Treatment.
b. Evaluation of the Maxillary and Mandibular Growth.
c. Class III Growth Predictions.
d. Chin Cup or Protraction Face mask?
e. Diagnosis Protocols.
f. Plan of the Treatment: Orthopedic or Orthognatic Treatment?
g. Orthopedic Treatment.